Pop Shoppe pop??

The place to talk about anything you want.
Dawn VanVleet

Pop Shoppe pop??

Post by Dawn VanVleet »

Hey Simon, remember how grama would have CASES Of that stuff? Those little Pop Shoppe bottles ? I read in the paper that its coming back! LOL Will have to get some just for memories sake....
B.O.S.S.I.
Simon Miller
Closet Drummer

Post by Simon Miller »

lol that is great stuff! Yeah we need to get some!

http://www.thepopshoppe.com/flash_site/main.html
"Play Like A Champion Today"
Mike Nordin
KHS's Original Lost Boy

Post by Mike Nordin »

That's awesome! We used to pick a case in Pinehurst. There were tons of flavors that you got random when you picked up. Then when you were done you brought back the empties on deposit. That's cool if they are bringing them back. I've told my kids over the years about them, now maybe I can show them.
"It's good to have an open mind, but not so much as to have your brains fall out."
Ken Lagerquist

Post by Ken Lagerquist »

this is a free bump, i dont know how i missed this one!!! That is awesome stuff, we used to get it by the cases too!!! I will have to buy some when i see it!!! Anyway, i just wanted to let everyone know, i am 5 days from being home!!! wooohooooo! man i cant wait! Simon, i will give u a call sometime after i get back. I am headed to Harrison on friday to see my uncle. We will definitely get together sometime there after.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. -- Charles Shackleford
Michael Stevenson

WOW!

Post by Michael Stevenson »

Hey that is just fantastic that they are bringing that pop back! I remember going to stein's in Kellogg and buying it and how my grandparents always had it in the house and all of us kids would just love to drink the stuff. I wonder if they are going to have it in the same glass bottles or if they will be plastic and if they will sell it like they used to--in those red crates or whatever they were. Man that was great pop.
Michael Stevenson